This time we are going to focus on the standard meals Solo. We went culinary tourism in Solo, Indonesia. We stopped by the house to eat Mbak Lies to fashion certainly one of many typical recipe solo that Selat Mbak Lies. It feels so good and enticing that makes many friends who bought right here to try Selat Mbak Lies. For these of you who want to try it nevertheless cannot instantly come to the solo, we'll present the recipe. That is the way in which to make a Selat Solo.
|photo by twicsy.com|
Ingredients For the stew:
- 500 grams meat typical in
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 chicken eggs, boiled and peeled
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 30 grams onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce english
- 100 ml soy sauce
- 1 whole clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Materials for complementary:
- 100 grams green beans, cut into long
- 100 grams carrots, cut length
- 100 grams fries
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 100 grams pickled cucumber
Ingredients for mustard sauce:
- 1 teaspoon mustard paste
- 1 teaspoon vinegar cook
- 1 egg yolk boiled chicken, mashed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
How to make a Selat Solo:
- Meat that has been in the clear, thin crosswise slices 3/4 cm, and heat until melted margarine.
- Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Enter the meat, and stir until the meat changes color. Enter English soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, cloves, nutmeg, salt and pepper, put some water and cook until boiling.
- Once boiling, add the boiled chicken eggs, and cook until the meat was overcooked and the sauce shrink and remove and set aside.
- To make the sauce: to make the sauce mix all sauce ingredients together and stir until blended.
For those of you who want to travel to Solo do not miss to try Selat Mbak Lies. The food is very popular and many tourists in the area looking for the solo as its typical food.